Top 3 Trending Strategies To Improve Your SEO
There are three things every online marketer asks themselves in the morning: “What is new in SEO?”, “How can I improve my strategy?”, and “Where is my coffee?” And while we certainly don’t have an answer to the last one, we can easily help you with the first two questions. Read on to find out what new trends are taking over the world of digital marketing!
1. Video Marketing
You have probably heard about this before, but video marketing has proven to be incredibly successful. You can write engaging mobile PPC ads, but without a concrete video marketing strategy, you will not be able to achieve good results in terms of attracting traffic to your site.
Video marketing demands brainstorming and experimenting in order to find the best format and topics for your videos, but there are still some predefined rules that you should follow and points you must keep in mind when making your video marketing plan:
- The Story, Not The Sale: You should remember that the rules that apply to written content also apply to your videos. This means that you should focus on the quality of your video, the story rather than the sale. There are enough ads on the Internet that constantly annoy users to purchase something, so if they come across your video and realize that you are trying to sell something rather than provide them with quality content, they will simply leave.
- The Best 10 Seconds Ever: Believe it or not, but 20% of your viewers will click away from your video within the first ten seconds. This means that the first ten (or even better – five) seconds of your video should be clear and to the point. You should spark your audience’s curiosity and capture their attention in order to make them stay.
- Humor Over Boredom: A video’s primary purpose is to entertain. Even if it is an informative one, don’t be afraid to use humor! When you only focus on the serious stuff, a lot of your viewers may get bored and will click away. A lot of business owners think that humor has no place in their videos, but it’s actually very relevant, especially when you are trying to get a message across.
- Search Engine Optimization: In order to make your video discoverable to search engines, publish it on your website and add relevant tags. After that, upload it to YouTube to get even more exposure. Allow it to be embedded on other sites which will get you backlinks to your site. Don’t forget to add catchy titles and detailed descriptions.
- Education Through Videos: The majority of your viewers are visual learners, which means you can use your video to educate them. This can be anything from teaching them how your product works or informing them about the different updates it recently got. You shouldn’t assume that your audience is less educated than you are though, so don’t explain every single small detail that they can figure out on their own.
2. Content For International Audiences
Today, most businesses yearn to increase their sales by finding more potential customers. By using The Word Point, a translation service, you can easily localize your content for international audiences and go global. In fact, localization has many benefits, including:
- Boost Consumer Confidence In Your Products: You show your customers that you are a serious business and are willing to provide them with information on their native language in order to ensure that they understand every aspect of your product.
- Gain The Trust Of Your Customers: By showing that you have various languages available on your site, you position yourself as a professional. Your business gains a higher status and your customers see you as a reliable brand they can trust and depend on.
- Provide Your Customers With The Best Conditions: The majority of your potential clients do not have English as their first language. Most of them prefer processing information in their native language, so they will be pleasantly surprised when they find out that you have an option to change the content on your site to their language.
- Have A Competitive Edge Over Other Companies: Not everyone is willing to offer content in different languages on their site. This means that you will definitely stand out of the crowd and appear superior to your competitors. The majority of consumers tend to choose bigger brands over smaller ones, so you will be the number one option for them from now on.
- Improve Your Search Results Rankings: With content in different languages, you will be able to add keywords in various languages. This, in turn, will help you rank higher in search results and be viewed by Google as a more desirable candidate for searchers.
3. Unique Customer Relationships
The various crowdfunding affiliate programs available nowadays can help you engage your customers, but you can’t deny that establishing strong and mutually beneficial customer relationships is quite hard.
But there are different ways you can make your customer relationships unique and show your customers that you value them. Here are the top three:
- Customization & Personalization: The most important thing about customer relationships is making them feel special, or at least like they are treated like people rather than numbers. By personalizing the content you provide your customers with, you show them that you pay attention to them. Make sure to collect their personal data to address them by their name, monitor their buying habits to offer them the relevant products, and see what their interests are to make their experience even more customized.
- Transparency: Big corporations often seem like huge capitalist machines that only worry about money. But you don’t have to be that way. Instead, show your customers that you trust them by giving them as many details about what you do as possible. Transparency is considered to be one of the best ways to ensure that your audience will be loyal to you. You can also create behind-the-scenes content to really immerse your clients into the processes in your company.
- Collaborative Selling: In order to engage your customers in the process of selling, use collaborative selling which is quickly gaining popularity these past few years. This method helps you, together with your customers, identify their needs, evaluate how your solution benefits them, and then navigate through the decision-making process. This way, you will not only gain their trust but also involve them in what you do.
All in all, search engine optimization is not as complicated as it seems. With time, you will be able to perfect your skills in this area and automate the processes that are put into the successful implementation of the most popular SEO practices.